Receding gums treatment is serious business. If you are struggling with this health condition, finding a solution for the underlying problem is critical. Periodontal disease is a condition in which bacteria over develops in the mouth. This leads to problems related to the gums, including the buildup of plaque and later tartar. The tooth is affected. However, the gums are often where the pain stems from and where the inflammation grows. Over time, though, the bacteria causing gum recession will infect the tooth’s root leading to pain and discomfort far worse than before.
What Can You Do?
Finding a receding gums cure is not as hard as you think. The first step is to understand what the underlying cause of this problem is. Then, you can use the right gingival recession treatment at home to repair the damage and to improve your gum’s health. When you do this, you will see marked improvement in the health of your mouth. Most people find that gum recession solution can work very well. Even if your gums are falling back and even non-existent in some areas, the right treatment and gum repair can lead to improvements in your health and those gums. You can restore health to your mouth in most cases.
- Do you hate to smile because you are worried people will see your gums?
- Do you worry about the health implications of receded gums?
- Are you worried your dentist will recommend expensive treatments for receding gums?
If so, learn more and overcome this condition through an effective gum disease treatment.
What Are the Causes of Gum Recession?
To grow back your receding gums, you need to understand what is causing it to happen in the first place. In most cases, it comes from bacteria. When bacteria are not cared for in its initial state, it will grow out of control. It will cover and bond on the teeth and form plaque there. This plaque irritates the gums and inflames them, usually leading to pain and discomfort, not to mention red and swollen gums. The condition will worsen from this point. That leads to the plaque building up between the teeth and the gums themselves. Since the gums have the job of holding the teeth in place, this is not a good thing.
Receding gums treatment becomes necessary because the gum tissue eventually will begin to erode away. You may even find pieces of it breaking off as you brush your teeth. The dead tissue is uncomfortable and painful. The bacteria cause the gums to fall away and this leaves the recessed appearance that you feel. If you are facing receding gums, cures may be available.
Do You Have Periodontal Disease?
Look at the following gingivitis symptoms to find out if you have this condition. Gum disease symptoms like these are clear indications that you do have this form of periodontal disease and that you do need to obtain the treatment necessary to overcome it.
- Do you have gums that are no longer visible? If there is no longer tissue between your teeth from your gums, or you have very little of the triangular shaped gum between your teeth, this could be because of gingivitis.
- If the triangular portions remain present, are they easy to move? Sometimes, the top portion will begin to fall back. You may be able to wiggle them or pull them back. If this is the case, this is a sign of receding gums. The condition will worsen over time.
- The gums are often inflamed, too. Sometimes they hurt but in many cases, they are red and swollen. Normal, healthy gums are a pale pink color. Angry, hurting gums are a dark red.
If you believe you have this condition, then gum recession is something you need to fight. What causes gum recession? Bacteria cause it. How can you get rid of receding gums? You have to fight it using the right tools.
Why Do Conventional Products Not Work?
Millions of Americans and others in western society have gums that recede along with other symptoms of periodontal disease. If you have gingivitis (beginning stage), it could be because your gums are not able to fight off the bacteria in your mouth. That means that the steps you are taking right now to cleanse your mouth of that bacteria are not present.
There are clear reasons why so many people need to treat receding gums. The fact is, this condition is very present because it is one in which traditional toothpastes simply cannot help. If you use traditional toothpaste, the product is likely to have fluoride in it. Studies indicate that fluoride is bad for your oral health and overall health. It needs to be avoided. If you are using a traditional mouthwash, it may contain alcohol in it. While alcohol will kill the initial bacteria in your mouth, it will also dry out the mouth. This creates the perfect area for bacteria to re-grow and to do so at a rapid pace.
The Keys to Real Gum Recession Treatment
The good news is that there are real gum repair options available to help you with fighting this condition for good. Look at the following steps on how to reverse receding gums for good. This periodontal disease treatment works.
- First, repair receding gums by making your oral hygiene habits consistent. You need to consistently be working to remove the bacteria in your mouth.
- Stop using commercial toothpaste products or any type of mouthwash with alcohol, artificial colors or sweeteners (Aspartame), or any artificial substance that be abrasive.
- Reduce the foods and other products you consume that are worsening your condition. This includes coffee, sugary foods, alcohol, smoking and processed foods. This gives your gums a chance to heal because the bacteria are less able to develop.
- Use only natural and botanical based products for dental health. It is critical for you to choose a product to use as toothpaste, mouth rinse and a topical aid to your gums. These have no side effects and work effectively at removing bacteria from your mouth.
- Good Oral Hygiene. You need to floss each day at least once if not twice. This pulls food particles out of your mouth and between your teeth, which fuel bacteria growth when present.
Keep in mind that many people find themselves struggling to recuperate and to heal by following traditional toothpaste-based treatments. If you try to keep using the products you have in your home, you are unlikely to get the results you want and need. If you want different results, you need to use a different product to get them.
The right gum disease treatment products can help you to produce a healthy, vibrant smile that gets the results you want. An effective solution is critical. Without it, your gums will continue to pull back away from your teeth, exposing the root and eventually infecting that root. When this happens, the pain excels and you may even experience teeth loss.
Cure receding gums with a natural product and be consistent with it. Doing so could help to improve your oral health and also give you the confidence to smile again.
Heal from the Inside – try homeopathy
Not only do you need to follow the steps outlined above, you also need to consider healing your gums from the inside. There are 2 ways in which to do this naturally.
1. Diet: Each foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Vitamin A, C, D, and E are examples of powerhouse vitamins that can help your gums. Consider supplementation in order to supplant that which your diet is not providing. Stay away from foods that are loaded with sugar or other harmful substances, since they may harm your immune system.
2. Homeopathy: This is a time tested method that seeks to fight fire with fire. It triggers a response in your body fight against infection, inflammation or the specific problem at hand. It is relatively inexpensive in comparison to convention gum recession surgery. It is natural and little to no side-effects. Learn more about receding gums homeopathic treatments and consider this as one of the components of a robust overall periodontal disease treatment strategy that strengthens your gums and fights against infection.
As always, be sure to consult with your medical professional or dentist for official advice. This information is purely educational.